LAS VEGAS, April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts welcome guests to indulge in the city's prime pool experiences including Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood, Flamingo Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino and soon to open Drai's Beach Club on the rooftop of The Cromwell. Soak in the Las Vegas sun in a day bed or cabana and quench your thirst on hand-crafted cocktails. Guests are invited to experience new tropical havens, unbeatable drink offerings, luxurious amenities and incredible parties.
Caesars Palace – Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis
Viewed as one of Las Vegas' most impressive and iconic pool oases, the water-filled playground enters its second year after the expansion of the pools and gardens with swim-up Blackjack. Today, Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace features eight distinctive swimming pools with lavish amenities and the city's most attentive cabana servers. The Strip's premier adult-only pool, Venus Pool Club returns as the elite summertime retreat offering guests a relaxing environment in lush greenery, engulfed in a 10,000 square-foot desert sanctuary.
- Hours: April 18 – May 9 8am-6pm; May 10 – Sept 23 8am-7pm; Sept 24 – Close 9am-5pm
- Hotel guests: Two guests complimentary per hotel key
- Local/Non-hotel guests: Open to guests 21 or older; subject to a $20 admission fee daily. Entrance is based on available seating but guests are invited to rent daybeds/cabanas for guaranteed seating. Please call Caesars Palace Concierge at 731.7266 to book a cabana or daybed.
- Amenities: Eight swimming pools | three levels | 18-foot tall waterfall | swim-up blackjack | classical landscaping | Roman statues | beautiful fountains | daybeds | loveseat-inspired scoop chairs | 40 luxurious cabanas | poolside spa services by Qua Baths & Spa | Snackus Maximus featuring light American fare | lavish European bottle service by Goddess
- Events: DJ entertainment Friday and Saturday. Special Events TBA.
- Must-Try Drink: Neptune's Tea with Belvedere Lemon Tea vodka, Lemonade, Republic of Tea Sweet Black Tea, Funkin Mango Puree
Planet Hollywood – Pleasure Pool
Let there be fame—at Planet Hollywood's Pleasure Pool, where the party is fit for celebrities. Pleasure is the pool hot spot for social jet-setters looking for a place to soak up the sun, meet-n-mingle and even win a bikini contest!
- Hours: 9am to 7pm, daily
- Hotel guests: Free of charge
- Non-hotel guests: Open to other Caesars Entertainment resort guests at no cost by showing their room key.
Open to non-Caesars Entertainment guests Monday – Thursday, $10 cover charge; Friday – Sunday, $20 cover charge. Cover charges are waived with purchase of a cabana.
- Locals: Subject to $20 cover charge on weekends.
- Amenities: Celebrity crowd | upbeat atmosphere | two pool decks | 20 cabanas | poolside bottle service | daybeds | misting chair rentals | two pool bars | pool cafe
- Events: Daily live DJ; drink specials; Miss Pleasure Pool Bikini Contest with cash prizes and giveaways takes place every Saturday at 4 p.m. —1st Place receives a $500 cash prize. Beginning Memorial Day weekend and the finale Labor Day weekend.
- Must-Try Drink: V.I.P with Skyy Passion Fruit, Creme de Banana and Pineapple Juice
Flamingo Las Vegas
Beach Club Pool
Experience a relaxing day at the pool in a family-friendly environment, surrounded by the lush Flamingo Las Vegas gardens. Complete with personalized host service, The Beach Club features 10 luxurious cabanas and daybeds, excellent for groups seeking seclusion. It is conveniently located next to the Beach Club Café, which serves tasty snacks and deliciously cooling drinks, with easy access to the waterslides.
- Hours: 9am – 6pm daily;
- Hotel guests: Free of charge
- Amenities: Pool volleyball | pool basketball | lush landscaping | waterslide
- Must-Try Drink: Mule Kick with Grey Goose vodka, Mike's Hard Lemonade, ginger beer and mint
For a party pool with an ambiance to rival Vegas' hottest day clubs, the Flamingo GO Pool offers guests 21 years and older a high-energy, non-stop pool party. Surrounded by a beautiful 15-acre tropical retreat, the larger of the two stunning pools at Flamingo interconnects through lagoons around a magnificent cascading waterfall. The 21 and over adult pool features ongoing special events, celebrity appearances, contests, go-go dancers, VIP cabanas and rotating resident DJs. With music and mixed drinks among a tropical paradise, GO Pool turns up your summer scene from sizzling to scorching.
- Hours: 9am – 6pm daily
- Hotel guests: Free of charge
- Non-hotel guests: Open to other Caesars Entertainment resort guests for $15 per person by showing room key. Non-Caesars Entertainment guests, $25 charge
- Amenities: Private pool oasis | cabana and daybed rentals | waterfall
- Events: Daily resident DJ
- Must-Try Drink: Vegas Vice with Malibu Tropical Banana and Malibu Coconut rums with pina colada and strawberry daiquiri mixes
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Whoever said Las Vegas does not have beach, never experienced VooDoo Beach! The sexy, sun-drenched VooDoo Beach at Rio is the Las Vegas pool party hot-spot for tourists and locals, alike. This stunning, tropical paradise plays host to some of the city's most captivating poolside fun with a sandy pool entry and tropical waterfalls.
- Hours: 9am – 6pm, daily
- Hotel/Non-hotel guests: Free of charge
- Locals: Free of charge, based on availability
- Amenities: Sandy pool entry | four pools | waterfalls | three Jacuzzi-style spas | specialty cocktails | VooDoo Beach Bar
- Must-Try Drink: Rio 'Rita on the Rocks with Hornitos Reposado tequila, triple sec, lemon and lime juices
The Voo Ultra Pool
Guests 21 and older looking for a party pool with a DJ on weekends are invited to The Voo. This pool is attractive both to those wanting a more adult bathing experience and to sunbathers who want to avoid tan lines. The adult pool offers a secluded game area with beer pong, ring toss and much more.
- Hours: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Guests: No cover charge
- Amenities: Seven cabanas available for rent in addition to daybeds | poolside spa treatments | flair bartenders | specialty cocktails | Cruzan Island Bar | game area includes: beer pong, ring toss, latter golf and corn hole
- Events: resident DJ Niko plays all the fan-favorite music Friday through Sunday
- Must-Try Drink: The Voo with Cruzan Coconut and 151 Aged rums, Midori Melon liqueur, orange and pineapple juices
The Cromwell - Drai's Beach Club
At more than 65,000 square feet, Drai's Beach Club will welcome guests all day and all night, featuring the Las Vegas Strip's only rooftop pool and deck with an indoor/outdoor club, panoramic views of the entire Strip and the most exciting new DJs from around the globe. Set to open Memorial Day weekend 2014, the lower level will feature two large, elevated main pools, each offering central wet decks and perimeter seating. Adding to that list, Drai's will be the only day club in town with unobstructed sun (and fun) from open until sunset.
- Hours: 10 am – 7 pm daily
- Hotel guests: Hotel guests are provided with Two Complimentary Admission Tickets per room through the Priority Line. Additional hotel guests in room will be given same priority line privileges but will have to pay necessary admission.
- Amenities: VIP bungalows | luxury cabanas | private pool with five private VIP bungalows overlooking Strip with own shower and restroom | daybeds
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140423/77880
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140423/77881
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140423/77882
SOURCE Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas