***For hi-res photos, please see here***
LAS VEGAS (Aug. 17, 2020) — Catch up on the latest hospitality offerings from Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts.
Thank You, Essential Associates
Caesars Entertainment is offering up to 35 percent off hotel stays across the company’s resorts enterprise-wide – including in Las Vegas – to show gratitude for first responders, nurses, doctors, hospital staff, grocery store employees, delivery personnel, pharmacists, government employees, military members, veterans and teachers. Guests must show valid credentials at check-in. Available on caesars.com, this limited-time hotel offer includes up to 35 percent off Sunday through Thursday stays and up to 30 percent off Friday and Saturday bookings (based on availability and cannot be combined with any other offer). This offer is valid through Sept. 30, 2020 for select travel dates through Dec. 29, 2020. Offer code: EESSW.
Celebrate National Relaxation Day with Much-Needed Spa Treatments
As self-care is more important than ever, de-stress and unwind with the following spa treatments at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts in honor of National Relaxation Day.
- Voie Spa & Salon at Paris Las Vegas
- Fleur de Sel Massage (80 minutes, starting from $275) – Inspired by the pink salt beaches in the Occitanie region of France, this massage incorporates rose-colored thermal salt stones containing natural minerals that are antibacterial and provide a gentle exfoliation, resulting in soft, smooth skin. The treatment helps restore ion balance and provides deep relaxation to the body with moderate pressure techniques. It also pairs well with any of Voie Spa & Salon’s thalassotherapy baths or aromatherapy oils. To book, please visit here.
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace
- Qua Signature Mojave Rain (80 minutes, starting from $285) – Invigorate the senses and deepen awareness in this Qua signature treatment, featuring the Native American traditions of sacred plants, oils and the Four Directions. It begins with a sage smudging to set a sacred space; then, guests welcome positive energy and send their intentions onward with sweetgrass. Detoxifying and balancing essential oils are also cascaded along the back and feet to aid in relaxation. Finally, a harmonizing massage and balancing energy work help soothe any remaining tension in the body. To book, please visit here.
- Restorative Massage (50 minutes, starting from $195) – Unwind as nine detoxifying and balancing essential oils are cascaded along the back. Then, indulge in a rejuvenating massage that helps boost immunity. To book, please visit here.
Say “I Do” in a Las Vegas Minimony or Micro Wedding
In the “Wedding Capital of the World,” Caesars Entertainment offers a variety of venues for couples looking to tie the knot or renew their vows in a more intimate setting – from stunning views atop the world’s tallest observation wheel or the Eiffel Tower replica, to tropical waterfalls near the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat or Roman architecture at Caesars Palace. Couples also have the option to share a webcast of their ceremony.
- Caesars Palace
- Caesars Palace offers two enchanting outdoor gardens around a five-acre pool oasis and three stunning indoor wedding chapels set amidst the opulent Roman-inspired resort. Surrounded by tropical palm trees, a blooming floral landscape and Roman architecture, the Venus Garden and Juno Garden chapels are perfect for an elegant outdoor ceremony. Wedding packages start at $1,000. For more information, please visit here.
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Known as the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller at The LINQ Promenade is ideal for creating one-of-a-kind memories and places guests right at the center of the excitement. Reaching heights of 550 feet for an unforgettable newlywed kiss, the observation wheel offers wedding packages for a 30-minute ceremony starting at $395. For more information, please visit here.
- Paris Las Vegas
- Voted “Best Wedding Chapel” in 2018 and 2019 by the Best of Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas offers two Parisian-inspired indoor chapels reminiscent of the City of Love.
- Couples can also choose to wed atop the resort’s famous Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck for a breathtaking ceremony at 460 feet above the Las Vegas Strip, one of the most famous boulevards in the world. Wedding packages start at $650. For more information, please visit here.
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas, known for its picturesque wedding venues on the Las Vegas Strip, offers four romantic ceremony settings. The three outdoor locations are surrounded by swaying date palm trees, lush gardens and cascading waterfalls, while the indoor chapel incorporates a blossoming garden theme with a stunning glass chandelier in the center. Wedding packages start at $549. For more information, please visit here.
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
- Nosh on elevated British pub food in the comfortable and casual lounge seating area while enjoying sporting events from across the world. The pub serves over 90 beers to pair with Gordon Ramsay’s creations such as lobster pie, braised short rib, and the classic fish and chips. Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill is open daily from 12 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Lobby Bar
- Now open with lounge seating and a highly curated beverage menu that includes classic concoctions and exclusive creations. Lobby Bar is situated in the heart of Caesars Palace, next to the lobby, making it the prime spot to grab a drink before a night out. All guests must order a food item and will be sat by a hostess. Lobby bar is open 24 hours, daily.
- Montecristo Cigar Bar
- The wait is over for guests who are in the mood for a smooth cigar or libation. Montecristo Cigar Bar pairs notable cigar offerings with fine whiskeys, small bites and more, in a contemporary, organic 4,000-square-foot environment. The recently re-opened space has a state-of-the-art ventilation system, ensuring guests a comfortable and fresh visit. All guests must order a food item and will be sat by a hostess. Montecristo Cigar Bar is open daily from 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
The LINQ Promenade
From locals’ discounts to newly reopened amenities – the open-air retail, entertainment and dining district, The LINQ Promenade, is the place to be this August.
- Locals are welcome to enjoy one-of-a-kind views of the Las Vegas Strip from 550 feet in the air aboard High Roller Observation Wheel for 50 percent off. Visit ticketmaster.com and use code “HRLOCAL” (must be applied on the event page prior to checkout) to receive discounted pricing. Must show proof of Nevada ID, only valid for standard tickets.
- Ending summer on a sweet note, Honolulu Cookie Company reopened its doors on Aug. 14. Honolulu Cookie Company has been perfecting the recipe for premium shortbread cookies since its establishment in 1998. Each cookie is baked daily in Honolulu, made with the finest ingredients and natural Hawaiian flavors, hand-dipped in chocolate and individually wrapped to maintain its delicious oven-fresh quality.
- Guests are invited to partake in National Eat Outside Day, Aug. 31 at one of the many outdoor dining options located along The LINQ Promenade, including Flour & Barley, Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar, Favorite Bistro, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, Jaburritos, Virgil's Real Barbecue and more.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (“Caesars” or the “Company”) has implemented the Company’s new health and safety protocols, which enhance its existing plans and practices in these areas. All Caesars properties are focused on the well-being of team members, guests and the community, and continue to work to create an environment with high standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices. Among the enhanced health and safety protocols include more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team members and guests are required to wear masks, which the Company makes available, at all Caesars properties.
For more information on the Company’s health and safety protocols, visit: www.Caesars.com/health.
For a comprehensive list of amenities open at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts, visit: www.caesars.com/las-vegas/open.